HeadLOK Structural Wood Screw – 6″
HeadLOK is a heavy duty structural wood screw that is ideal for many wood applications including deck framing, stair stringers, attaching rigid foam (SIPs), fences, kitchen cabinets and more. The HeadLOK flat head fastener requires no predrilling and offers higher design shear than 3/8″ lag screws. The SpiderDrive System contains 8 points of contact, maximizing bit fit and reducing stripping. HeadLOK zips right in and creates a great finished look.
- Wide head for increased loads without the need for a washer
- Chamfer under head for increased strength
- Specifically heat treated to maximize strength while maintaining ductility
- 2″ of thread for greater holding strength
- Sharp point for fast installation
- SpiderDrive offers great big engagement
No Pre-Drilling Required
Installs in a fraction of the time versus traditional bolts with fewer steps and less effort.
Black Flat Head Design
The flat head installs flush saving additional time and money. Combined with the black coating on the fastener, HeadLOK provides a great finished look.
ACQ Approved & Code Compliant
Tested and supported by engineering data that conforms to the most current ICC standards. It is also approved for use in ACQ or treated lumber.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.